Apolitical is a community platform for people who work in government or policy. Every day, community members share their experiences and knowledge with each other.
By posting on Apolitical, you agree to:
- Post with the intention of helping the community
- Be respectful and kind
- Be willing to include a range of views and respect differences
- Use only reliable, evidence-based information
- Be practical and solutions-focused as much as you can
- Focus on topics related to government or policy
- Provide background context for people who might not be familiar with your situation
What's not allowed:
To maintain a trusted, safe space for the community, we don’t allow posts that:
- Contain inappropriate or abusive language
- Are demeaning or harmful to other community members
- Contain factually incorrect information
- Pursue a specific political agenda
- Are self-promotional and don’t benefit the learning of public servants
- Aim to slander individuals, departments, or governments
We reserve the right to remove any content that violates our community guidelines.
To report inappropriate content on Apolitical, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being part of the Apolitical community and upholding our values.
All posts are created by community members or by external organisations, unless otherwise specified. They are solely the opinion of the author, not of Apolitical. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates our community guidelines.